- Applicant must be a graduate student in the Department of Sustainable Technology and the Built Environment.
- Applicant must be fully admitted to the graduate program.
- Applicant must demonstrate satisfactory academic achievement (based on undergraduate GPA; GRE scores; and current graduate GPA, if available).
- Applicant must demonstrate a verifiable need for financial support.
One $1000 scholarship will be awarded for the upcoming academic year, depending on funding availability. If selected to receive the scholarship, award is typically posted to student's account in two installments, equal to half of the awarded scholarship amount, at the beginning of Fall and Spring semesters.
The applicants will be evaluated based on their professional goals and academic accomplishments. Eligible candidates' applications will be considered and the scholarship awarded by the STBE Scholarship Committee. The recipient will be notified by the Chair of the Committee. To apply for this scholarship, click the "APPLY NOW" link, complete all required fields and submit by the due date indicated below.
NOTE: In the space provided for the scholarship essay, applicants should include the following:
- Statement summarizing your academic and/or professional accomplishments to date.
- Statement describing your goals for graduate study, including the research interests you intend to pursue.
- Brief statement of financial need.
- Undergraduate GPA, graduate GPA (if available), and GRE scores.
Scholarship Application Due Date
April 2, 2021 by 5:00pm.
A valid university username and password is required to apply for scholarships.