- B.A., University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- B.Arch., University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Study Abroad Program, University of Cantabria, Santander, Spain
Professional Affiliations or Organizations:
- Licensed North Carolina General Contractor since 2004.
- Certified Green Professional by NAHB.
- Certified NC Healthy Built Builder by WNCGBC.
- Certified SIP installer by the SIPS School.
- Certified Lead Renovator by NC EPA.
- Construction Methods
- Building Systems
- Construction Estimating
- Project Delivery
- Sustainable Construction
- Building Performance
- Design-Build Project Delivery
- Affordable Delivery Methods
- TEC 1708 Construction Methods I
- TEC 2728 Building Systems I
- TEC 3718 Construction Estimating
- TEC 3543 IDEXlab Field Study
- TEC 3544 IDEXlab Architectural Design Studio IV / Leadership in Technical Settings
Department: Sustainable Technology & the Built Environment
Email address: Email me