- Master of Architecture, North Carolina State University, 2004
- Bachelor of Arts, Washington and Lee University, 2000, Magna Cum Laude
- Architectural Design Studio
- Architectural Graphics and Computer Modeling
- Architectural History and Theory
- Integrative Design Experience Laboratory (IDEXlab)
Professional Affiliations or Organizations:
- David Jason Miller Architect PLLC
- Registered Architect, North Carolina
- American Institute of Architects
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- History of Architectural Tectonics
- Sustainable Prefabrication and Modular Assemblies
- Urban Spatial Analytics
- Undergraduate Design and Construction Pedagogy
- Clark, Roger H. and Michael Pause. Precedents in Architecture: Analytical Diagrams, Formative Ideas, and Partis. Third Edition, 2005. John Wiley & Sons. Illustrator.
- Clark, Roger H. and Michael Pause. Precedents in Architecture: Analytical Diagrams, Formative Ideas, and Partis. Fourth Edition, 2012. John Wiley & Sons. Illustrator.
- Brakenbury, Adam, David Jason Miller, and Thomas W. Ryan, eds. The Student Publication of the College of Design, Volume 31: Relevance. NC State University, 2004.
- Miller, David Jason. "Libeskind." The Egg, Issue 02: Narrative. Brakenbury, Adam and Thomas W. Ryan, eds. NC State University, 2003.
- TEC 1728 Architectural Graphics and Computer Modeling
- TEC 3531 IDEXlab Architectural Design Studio I
- TEC 3532 IDEXlab Construction Management I
- TEC 3728 Architectural Design Studio I
- TEC 4738 Architectural Design Studio III
- TEC 4748 Architectural Design Studio IV
- TEC 5410 Integrated Design Studio
- TEC 5420 Sustainable Design-Build Lab
- TEC 5430 Project Administration
- INT 3001 Architecture and Interior Design Internship Workshop
Title: Building Science Program Director, Associate Professor
Department: Department of Sustainable Technology and the Built Environment
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-3038