- Ph.D., Renewable Energy Engineering, University of Massachusetts
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan
- Dean's Medal for Outstanding Academic Achievement/Energy Engineering, Francis College of Engineering, University of Massachusetts, Lowell, 2020
Professional Affiliations or Organizations:
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE).
- Licensed Electrical Engineer/ Jordan.
- Renewable Electricity Systems.
- Electrical Grid.
- Sustainable Technology.
- Society & Technology.
- Smart Grids/Microgrids.
- Renewable energy based Microgrids.
- Grid integration of renewable energy systems.
- High penetrations of renewable energy in electricity grids
- Renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Energy management and control.
- Economics of energy.
- Zero-energy buildings.
- TEC 3533: Introduction to the Electrical Grid.
- TEC 3533: Alternative Energy Sources and Systems.
- TEC 2029: Society and Technology.
Courses Taught in other Institutes:
- Power System Analysis.
- Distribution Systems Design.
- System Automation.
- Electrical Circuits.
Title: Assistant Professor
Department: Department of Sustainable Technology & the Built Environment
Email address: Email me