- Ph.D. , Materials Science and Engineering, University of Central Florida, 2002
- M.B.A., Crummer Graduate School of Business, Rollins College, 1996
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Florida, 1990
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Construction Technology
- Project Management
Professional Affiliations or Organizations:
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Electrochemical Society
- ASM International
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society
- Materials Research Society
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society
- Leadership Seminole
- Habitat for Humanity
- Materials Characterization
- Surface Science
- Innovative Construction Materials
- Alternative Fuels
- J.E. Ramsdell, Characterization of Chemical Structure, Morphology, and Mechanical Response of Polyurethane Surface Domains as a Result of Exposure to Common Chemical Mechanical Planarization (CMP) Environments, Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Central Florida, (2002).
- Y.S. Obeng, J.E. Ramsdell, K. Chamma, K.A. Richardson, S. Seal, Impact of CMP Consumables on Copper Metallization Reliability, Electrochemical Society Proceedings, (2003).
- J.E. Ramsdell, S. Seal, Y. Obeng, F. Stevie, M. Decker, Characterization of Segmented Polyurethane Surface Domains as related to Chemical Mechanical Polishing (CMP), Electrochemical Society Proceedings, 201st Meeting (2002).
- W. Li, S. Seal, E. Megan, J.E. Ramsdell, K. Scammon, G. Lelong, L. Lachal, K.A. Richardson, Physical and optical properties of sol- gel nano-silver doped silica film on glass substrate as a function of heat-treatment temperature, Journal of Applied Physics, v 93 issue 12 (2003) p.9553.
- TEC 2708, Construction Technology
- TEC 3039, Materials
- TEC 4718/5718, Construction Management
- TEC 3548/5548, Dominican Republic: Construction Processes & Materials
Title: Professor (OCSA - Sabbatical in Fall 2023)
Department: Department of Sustainable Technology and the Built Environment
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-6662