- Ph.D. Design, Construction, Planning (Construction Management Concentration), University of Florida
- D.Arch, Architecture, Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran
- M.S., Construction Management. University of Florida
- M.S., Architectural Engineering. Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran
- B.S., Architectural Engineering. Qazvin Azad University, Qazvin, Iran
TEC 3718: Construction Estimating
TEC 3335: Industrialized Construction (newly developed)
TEC 4778: Integrated Project Design and Delivery
Courses Taught In Other Institutes:
- Construction Scheduling
- Building Information Modeling
- Architectural Design Studio
- Construction Estimating with emphasis on modular techniques
- Construction Scheduling with emphasis on modular techniques
- Building Information Modeling with emphasis on modular techniques
- Architectural Design with emphasis on design for manufacturing and assembly
- Modular Design Build
- Affordable Housing
- Green and Healthy Building
- AI in Building design and Construction
- Integrative Design
Professional Affiliations or Organizations:
- Licensed Architect in Iran
Sadoughi, A. et al. 2021 "State of the Art article in Building Design and Construction for Manufacturing"; Journal of Construction Engineering and Management. under preparation
Sadoughi, A., and Raza. M.F., 2020. "Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program: A Solution to the Crisis of Affordable housing and Modular Construction"? RBDCC Conference Proceeding.
Sadoughi, A., et al. 2020, "The Role of Architects in Design-Manufacturing-Build of Building Industry: A Case Study." CRC Conference Proceeding. Accepted for publication.
Sadoughi, A. et al. 2020, "Incorporation of Indoor Air Quality in Multi-Family Affordable Housing: A Case Study." CRC Conference Proceeding. Accepted for publication.
Sadoughi, A., et al, 2019, "Thermal Performance Analysis of the Indigenous Underground Space, Shavadan: A Case of Passive Cooling System in Iran", Tunneling and Underground Space Technology.
Ahrentzen, S. Sadoughi, A. et al, 2018, "Creating healthy affordable housing by design, construction and policy: States' innovative strategies in advancing the Low-Income Housing Tax Program (LIHTC). American Public Health Association APHA 2018
Sadoughi, A., et al, 2018, "Exploring the Benefits of Integrated Design to Build Green Affordable Housing: A Review", CRC conference presentation, New Orleans, LA
Sadoughi, A., Memarian, GH. 2014, "the Tradition of Underground Life in the Courtyard Houses of Dezful versus the Tradition of Urban Development", IASTE conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, accepted for oral presentation.
Sadoughi, A. 2014, "Dwelling with Change" Environment Design Research Association 45th Conference, New Orleans, Louisiana, accepted for oral presentation
Title: Assistant Professor
Department: Department of Sustainable Technology and the Built Environment
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-8230